As long as we have shared the human experience, we have shared it through music.
Driven by a deep-rooted desire to communicate, Kristee is a true believer that a good song is a good song, regardless of its genre of origin.
Drawing from Art Aong, Musical Theater and American popular music - recurring themes of love, loss and hope - there are ECHOS. They serve as reminders that while the musical styles might have changed, our human experience remains constant. In this album you'll hear genre adventurous programming spanning 120 years and 4 languages, and ECHOS from the past to the present.
1. Le temps des lilas (4:23)
2. Aprile (3:40)
3. Mond, so gehst (Abschiedslieder) (4:20)
from Vier Lieder des Abschieds op. 14, no. 3
Eric Wolfgang Korngold
4. Verzagen, op. 71, no. 4 (2:49)
5. Morgen! op. 27, no. 4 (3:53)
6. Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most (6:15)
7. It Might As Well Be Spring / Hurry! It's Lovely Up Here (6:22)
from State Fair / On A Clear Day You Can See Forever
Richard Roger, Burton Lane
8. Stars & the Moon (4:49)
from Song For A New World
Jason Robert Brown
9. Lost in the Waves (4:18)
Michael Kooman and Christopher Dimond
10. Somewhere Over the Rainbow (4:23)
from The Wizard of Oz
by Harold Arlen & E.Y. Harburg